Easter egg hunt spelling word practice is so easy to do and it’s a little different than just making your kid spell each word by going down the list, so kids should be more excited about it.
What You Need:
- plastic Easter eggs
- spelling list
- piece of paper
How To Play:
- Cut the piece of paper into small strips.
- Write a number on each paper that corresponds to the number of spelling words your child has. (Mine had 16).
- Put one number in each egg.
- Hide the eggs.
- When your child finds an egg have them tell you the number inside.
- Read the spelling word that corresponds with that number and have them spell it for you.
- Keep going until they have found all of the eggs.
Interested in other spring time educational ideas?
Check out the Spring music practice challenge: